In light of the holiday season, here are our top 10 eye care jokes.
1) What do you call a blind deer? No Eye Deer!
2) What do you call a blind deer with no legs? Still No Eye Deer!
3) Why do eye doctors live long lives? Because they dilate!
4) Why did the blind man fall into the well? He couldn’t see that well.
5) Why shouldn’t you put avocados on your eyes? Because you might get guac-coma!
6) What did the right eye say to the left eye? "Between you and me, something smells."
7) A man goes to his eye doctor and tells the receptionist he’s seeing spots. The receptionist asks if he’s ever seen a doctor. The man replies, “No, just spots.”
8) How many eye doctors does it take to screw in a light bulb? One … or two
9) Unbeknownst to her, a woman was kicked out of peripheral vision club. She didn’t see that one coming!
10) What do you call a blind dinosaur? A do-you-think-you-saurus
Bonus: What do you call a blind dinosaur’s dog? A do-you-think-you-saurus rex!
Article contributed by Dr. Jonathan Gerard
Powered by Versicherungsvergleich